Wednesday, November 12, 2008

WAITING...WAITING...WAITING
We made another offer on a house last night. Now we just have to wait! I fell in love with the floor plan when we first moved to Boise. But waiting until now sure has been to our benefit! The first house I toured was listed at sixty-four thousand dollars more than we offered on this house! That's mind-boggling. Of course, it's because the housing market, and then the economy tanked, but I'll find my silver lining wherever I can.
I'll tell you more about the house if we get it.
So while we're waiting for the Realtor to call, I decided to work on a scrapbook page. We had so much fun raking leaves last week! I especially love how when Zach had a turn stomping the leaves down in the giant paper bags (we went green), he almost disappeared! And the boys had a leaf-fight. I don't think I've ever had a leaf-fight before.
As usual, if you click on it, you can see it bigger.

No comments: