Sunday, August 23, 2009

96 Days to Go!

Did you notice over there <----------------- the countdown thing-ama-jig is below 100 days! It just seems like that ought to be a milestone or something.

We went to the public pool where the boys take lessons last night. The pool closes soon, and we had a free pass. That swimming suit I bought a few months ago is getting alarmingly short in the belly. I can loosen the cinch-up sides and that might help, but holy cow! I remember thinking how huge it was when I bought it.

And looking in the mirror, I can't believe I have three months to go still. I see a lot of women who look like I do now when they are heading to the hospital.

It shouldn't be a surprise, really. I know I got huge with Zach. But for some reason, it's just sort of freakin' me out right now.

1 comment:

CB said...

I can hardly believe you only have 96 days to go - I am sure it feels like an eternity to you.
I bet you look so cute!
Are your boys getting excited? Can they feel the baby now?