Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Zuka

We are love having a kitten!

And she seems to be in love with us, too.

She loves Luke so much that she hops up on the changing table to snuggle with him. I caught her curled up with him, taking a nap together one day. And she almost, almost climbed in the bathtub with him yesterday. She was standing on the edge of the tub, with paws reaching down toward the water before she thought better of it.


She also comes into the bathroom when the big boys are bathing or brushing their teeth.

I can't sit down in the evening without her curling up on my lap for a snooze.

She's still mostly a scaredy-cat and doesn't like going outside, but yesterday she went out voluntarily! We were out on the driveway getting ready for a bike ride (Ryan got my bike and the bike trailer fixed and tuned up as a birthday gift!) and she followed us out. When we got back from our ride, she was laying on the driveway next to the neighbor's cat. No cat fights here, I see! That's great.

Oh, and is it possible for a cat to wear out its purr-box? 'Cause I think Zuka just might manage it.

No comments: