Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Half a Cankle

I thought the aftermath of the wasp stings was over just half an hour later. But yesterday, a whole day after the stings, my ankle started really bothering me. I didn't sleep well last night, 'cause it was so itchy, swollen, and painful. And every time I bend my ankle it hurts. Fun fun! 

I had to pull a Mary Poppins to see both ankles at once, and the boys had fun taking pictures of them. And of lots of other things they weren't supposed to be photographing, all while I stood there like a ballerina (which isn't easy, by the way), thinking they were staying on task. They're so funny!
Of course, this is no fun for me, but I am SO glad I'm the only one who got a reaction! I can't imagine what this would look like on Luke's little hand!

No comments: