Thursday, August 08, 2013

Babby Farms (2)

 And then we got to go in with a wallabe, 2 wallaroos, and a red kangaroo.  
 
 
 
 

So one day, we're going to have to get us a miniature donkey. I mean, seriously, look at that thing!!!

We were so hot and tired and exquisitely thirsty that we had to go back to the car. I thought I'd overpacked our cooler with drinks, but we decimated them while we waited for Jared to play with the goats. He REALLY likes goats!  He fell in love with Mandy's goats and apparently the affection hasn't subsided.

Thanks to Mandy for finding out about Babby Farms and a way to get in for free! And thanks to Mandy for letting me use her camera, since we arrived sans memory card in my camera. And thanks, Mandy, in advance, for sending me even more pictures that I'll post later!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: