Thursday, July 02, 2009

Swim Suit

Ryan got job, so I went shopping!

That sounds awful, but we've been putting off buying a lot of things for the past month. Including a maternity swim suit.

I've never owned one before, with kids born in February and May. So it was an adventure. Especially trying to FIND one! Just today I looked at three stores, and I've asked at more before Ryan lost his job.

BTW, Target was the only store that had them. Not ShopKo, not WalMart, not Old Navy (even though the one close to me does carry maternity clothes--I got some shorts there today on sale for $9!) I guess Motherhood had a few, but they were expensive and ugly.

I bought a black and white zebra print top with cinch-up sides. The bottoms are black boy shorts from the regular clearance rack. Together, they were going to cost $35, but I knew there wasn't anything else out there, so I just bit the bullet. So I was surprised when our total purchases rang up as $32. The top was on sale for $14! Cha-ching!

And it's so cute, I almost want to take a picture to show you!

No comments: