Tuesday, September 01, 2009

DET Contest

Call me crazy, but I've entered another scrapbooking contest. This time, the contest is for making pages, instead of making supplies. They give us a page kit and a bunch of rules, and we have to make a page with our own photos.

I'm not sure if I could handle the prize right now. It's a spot on the Digital Elite Team. DET members get to download as many free page kits as they can per month, as long as they make and post a scrapbook page with each one. Sounds pretty cool to me! But even if I don't win, or don't even finish the contest, I get a free page kit to download each round of the contest. Wahoo!

I've been working on a two pages, but I can't decide which one I like better. Or if there's anything I'd change about them. I'd love your opinions, so please, leave a comment and tell me which one you like better, or tell me what you'd change!



I have to go about these pages totally backwards. They give me the kit and I have to find photos to go with them! I usually do it the other way around. I'm also very likely to mix and match items from 2-5 page kits per layout. So I feel really restricted by the rules!

Oh, and if you'd like to check out my competition, here's the link to the gallery. There are 46 entrants, so more and more people will post their entries up until the deadline (midnight Saturday!)

2 comments:

Kat said...

I love the first one. I love how the red rocks in the picture go with the red in the page. I really wouldn't change anything about it either. Great job!

Anonymous said...

the top one. They are both cute though. Wow, keep the ideas coming my way. I wish I had all the supplies you have. Any you want to pass my way?