Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Started over....again

I've had to change the way I think about scrapbook pages for this contest. Usually, my purpose isn't to create a piece of art, it's to tell the story with and about my photos. You'd be surprised how I'm bucking the norm with my attitude! I don't often only use one photo. In fact, I don't think I've seen many people consistently cram in as many photos as I usually do!

But this contest is not the time to buck the norm. So I rethought things. I don't have to put in ALL the photos from a particular outing. I don't have to type out all the silly journaling I usually would, nor add all the details of the trip. I just have to make it look good! And then I can change those other things and save a different version for including in my scrapbook.

So I started over and this is what I came up with.

What do you think? Is this the new winner?

2 comments:

Jennifer Lee said...

I do like this one the best. Nice work!

Anonymous said...

Looove the matching demin and khaki pants. Only then could we get away with dressing identical.

I like this layout, but I think the one you created up top with the family reunion is great!