Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Flattering Figures

I must admit that, at first, I wasn't particularly flattered by Jared's artistic renderings of my new figure. But now I think it's really cute. I've never had a kid draw me pregnant before. Jared wasn't that skilled last time, just like Zach isn't now. So I thought I'd share my crayon portraits!

He drew this one at church. Ryan has the glasses there on the left, I'm the beach ball with a head in the middle, and Jared is the "sailor" on the right. He's saying, "Ooooh!" as if something is cool. Or at least that's what he told me.

Jared drew this one while he was home sick from church the next week with Ryan. All my jewelry was scattered on the bathroom counter, too, because he'd made it "life-size" so it could wear real jewelry to make it pretty. It is pretty big, about 24 inches tall. I just want to know why I'm a Star-Bellied Sneech!

2 comments:

Kat said...

Those pictures are adorable. :) I especially love the star bellied sneech.

Lil Lancaster Fam said...

what a good little artist. those are to cute!