Saturday, September 19, 2009

Lest you think that Zach is just an accident-prone pain in the rear, I thought I'd share some stories about how he's kept us in stitches lately.

The missionaries came over for dinner on Wednesday. I had to run off early to take pictures for a friend (I'll get around to posting about that), so Ryan was on his own. The Elders didn't have to be anywhere for a while, so he fed them ice cream and they goofed off with the boys in the back yard a little. Then they piled into the van and drove the Elders to the church.
One of the Elders had to sit next to Zach, who kept whacking him in the chest and saying, "stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself!" The missionary was a good sport, laughing, "I'm NOT hitting myself, YOU'RE hitting me!" I guess they were all cracking up. I guess that happens with a car full of boys.

Last night, the boys were playing Ring Around the Rosie. Zach said, "Let's do it one more time. I KNOW I can win!"


And then there's this moment, which makes you laugh and say, "Aaaw!" all at once:

This morning, Jared got a book off the shelf and said, "Zach, this book is called Who Loves Me?"
Zach jumped up and down with his hand in the air exclaiming, "I do! I do!"

1 comment: