Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ultrasound

All my hopes are laid to rest. It's still a boy. So it's time to plan the boy nursery.
The baby appears to be plenty healthy, and only slightly larger than normal (70th percentile). We'll see how long that lasts! If he were to stay that percentile, he'd be the smallest of our kids. I doubt that will happen.

Especially because he seems to be eating like his brothers already. I've been starving all day!

I got a cute little profile picture from the ultrasound. At first I didn't think it looked all that interesting, but when I looked closer, you can see eyelids and lips. He really looks like a cute little baby now!
(Click to make it bigger)
29 weeks, 5 days

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!! What an adorable profile. Have you come up with any name ideas yet?

I liked Jackson for Alex, but "Jackson Masterson" is too many "sons"!

Anonymous said...

Look at that cute profile!
So sweet.

sasa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.