Monday, December 21, 2009

Baby Portraits

I almost, almost wish I hadn't done Luke's birth announcements already, just so I could use the photos I took today!

I've never had pictures like these taken of my babies, and I didn't have the capability to take them myself until now. I wish I had more practice, but I think they turned out pretty well for my first try!

I couldn't have done it without Ryan, who was the one and only photo prop. He doesn't like helping me out with these things, but I sure appreciate it!

I think this is my favorite one!




I love the forlorn look on his face, and how he, along with my other babies, refuse to curl up.




If I didn't know who was behind that curtain, I don't think I could guess who those big feet belong to! I mean, they look about the same size! Zach (3 1/2) is on the left and Jared (almost 6) is on the right.

There are a few more pictures here, and I couldn't decide whether I like 'em better in color or b&w, so I uploaded both!

P.S. I should add that Ryan deserves a back rub and a big kiss because Luke peed on him twice. I'm not sure if he got poop on his hands, or if it just landed on the floor, but either way, he was a great sport! Good thing we were actually shooting in our bathtub!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! They are incredible! I love them so much. You will have to let me know what you used for the black background. Ryan was a great sport and once he sees these he will be glad he did it. They are awesome! Good job!

Lil Lancaster Fam said...

Wow! I love them!! That was great of Ryan and they turned out so wonderful.

Lora said...

I love them! Great work! That was nice of Ryan to suffer through the "accidents". He is very cute!

Kat said...

Seriously Susie, those pictures are AWESOME! You are amazing. :) I can't believe I know such a talented person and have her as a friend. :) LOVE YOU!