Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Does it count?

It's hard to know when to put the sticker in the baby book. I don't think today counts, but Luke sure is getting close!

His biggest problem is excitement. When he's excited, he flings himself over onto his back. Then he looks a little surprised at what just happened. At least, he looks surprised when he is sitting on the bed. When he's sitting on the floor and does that, the poor thing cries. Ouch! So we mainly sit him on a bed.

And now, for a close-up of his shirt. I think the colors look great on him, and it's a cute shirt, but...if you can't read it, it says, "I like big trucks."
Well....whenever he wears it, that old song from who knows when gets stuck in my head! All day, I've had this running through my mind:
"I like big TRUCKS and I cannot lie, my brothers can't deny....."

If you don't know the song, then you're lucky.

2 comments:

CB said...

Ha Ha I am laughing so hard because I read the shirt before I got to the end of your post and that is EXACTLY the song that started running through my mind - and now it will be there for at least the next 24 hours!

Your little man is such a handsome dude but OUCH if he flings himself onto the floor. That sure would hurt.

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable.