Friday, April 02, 2010

Twenty Questions

We have a game that we've started playing in the car to keep minds and mouths busy. This prevents the irritating noises bored boys make and the headaches those sounds cause. Tonight, we played the game when the boys just couldn't behave themselves.

"I'm thinking of an animal," I said.

"Does it have two legs?" Zach asked.

"No."

"Does it have four legs?"

"No."

"Does it have three legs?"

"Ha ha, no."

Does it have one leg?"

"No."

"Does it have five legs?"

"Nope."

Ryan stopped this line of questioning, worried that it might continue indefinitely. "Does it have zero legs?"

"Yes!" I replied.

Excitedly, Zach shouted out, "Is it an ammonite?"

Yeah. I was going for "snake." But ammonite's cool.

2 comments:

Lora said...

I don't even know what that is!

Susie said...

Exactly!