Sunday, May 30, 2010

Luke is 6 months old?!?!?

How could it possibly be that Luke is 6 months old? Has it really been half a year?

He's just shot out of his clothes, so I got out the 6-9 month clothes. What really gets me is that he looks so tiny until he stands up, and then he's so tall! But sitting down, he is so narrow that he just seems younger than he is.

And I guess that's why it really surprised me when I woke up this morning and realized what day it was.

It was such a gorgeous day that we wanted to go for a walk to enjoy the perfect weather. At the last minute, I grabbed my camera and a specific pair of overalls so I could take his 6 month photos at the park we went to walk in.


I uploaded several more photos, which you can see by following this link.

And just for fun, here are the other boys' 6 month photos, wearing those same overalls.

Jared


Zachary


Luke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...they boys could be triplets. I cannot believe Luke is already 6 months. My, how time flies...