Friday, June 04, 2010

I ♥ Craigslist!



It's nice to have a little dough again so I can search Craigslist for awesome deals!

I thought we were getting a patio set (table, 4 chairs, and umbrella) for $25, but when Ryan went to pick it up, they'd sold it to someone else.

The next day, I bought two outdoor "love seats," a little table, and a regular chair, all made of wicker.

It's a good thing I only paid $40 for all of it, because getting cushions for them is going to cost quite a bit! Walmart has cushions just for the bottom of the love seats for $30 each. Not gonna happen!

And last night, I secured another $40 purchase, this time for a whole kitchen's worth of cabinets! Okay, so they're from 1983, and not beautiful, but they're solid wood, and will completely make over our laundry room. There are too many to fit in the laundry room, so we'll install some in the garage, too. And did I mention, they're only $40?

I ♥ Craigslist!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I might have to start checking out Craigslist....