Monday, July 05, 2010

We're going on a trip!

Tomorrow, the boys and I are heading to Oregon for a little girl time! Well, it'll be boy time for the boys, I'm sure. We're visiting my friend, Mandy, who has two boys and a girl. They've all gotten along famously before, so we're looking forward to a fun week.

And besides getting to see my friend, I get to play interior designer! Mandy doesn't love decorating, but wants to spruce up her adorable 1918 Sears kit home. This week, we're painting and otherwise decorating her daughter's room. And she wants it PINK! The one color I can't get away with in my house. This is going to be so fun!

The only problem is that Mandy and I tend to stay up waaay too late when we get together. I hope I can survive the sleep deprivation that is sure to happen!

1 comment:

Kat said...

Have fun on your trip! I miss you tons! :) Looks like you guys have been having a blast with karate classes and roundabouts and everything else. :)