Sunday, November 07, 2010

Halloween 2010

Our Halloween was pretty laid-back this year. All the costumes were decided and made long ago. Jared and Zach wore the BYU football uniforms they each got for their birthdays.
 Luke followed family tradition and wore the cougar costume Jared and Zach both wore for their first Halloween.
 So we have two team members and their mascot.
As soon as I'd snapped a few pictures, the big boys took off to the neighbor's house for candy.
 I stayed home to hand out candy. As my bowl was getting empty, I had some adorable football players and a chilled cougar cub come trick-or-treat at our door! I gave them some candy and then even let them in the house. Jared still wanted to hit a few more houses, but the younger boys stayed home with me.

True to their personalities, Zach took his bucket and dumped all the candy out, then tried to stuff as much in his mouth as possible.

Jared, on the other hand, took each piece out and classified them according to how much he liked them. It was only when I said it was time for bed that he realized he hadn't actually eaten any yet!


Wow, that's a LOT of candy!

No comments: