Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Random Fun Photos

Here are some sort of random photos from everyday life at the Zoo.

 Luke being naughty and stealing carrots:
 Of course, I don't mind my kids eating carrots, anytime! But Luke can't bite through them yet, so he just uses them as utensils for eating Ranch. And he leaves a big pile of slimy carrots that he's licked. Eeew!

Jared with a K'Nex creation. He built it from plans. It's a cement mixer, and the barrel spins as the wheels turn! Very cool.
 Luke has inherited the "little kid bike." And although he can't even really scoot on it, he just has to wear a helmet like his big brothers!

That's our happy happy boy!

 I never thought hair pretties would be anything but taboo in a house with three boys. I hear about moms who endure daily salon treatments from their daughters, but never thought my boys would want to do my hair! Isn't it lovely?

And Luke loves to put on my flower headbands! I can't help but think that he would make a beautiful little girl. But he's not, so he only gets to wear these inside the house.

No comments: