Tuesday, May 14, 2013

We had a fun party for Zach's 7th birthday!
 It was the first party I've ever thrown at a park. It was a great venue, except for some reason, it hit 91 degrees in early May! We were all dying of heat and thirst.


Zach has always loved balls, and he wanted a sports-themed party. Wow, what an obliging kid to pick a ready-made dollar-store theme!

My friend Mandy gave this outfit to him on Monday, when we had a family birthday party. It was perfect for the party.

Goofy boys!

The other side of the table. He invited half boys and half girls!

We're not used to having party dresses and pearls at our parties!

Sports and red things make Zach a happy dude.

Putting on the hats proved to be a whole lot of fun, as you'll see later on.

Don't mind my stupid "I'm singing face." Look at Zach's!

I had to stick that milk box there to block the wind. We had a few false starts when we'd start to sing Happy Birthday and then the breeze would blow out the candles!

I told you the hats were fun!



Then it was present time!


 Zach has a very expressive face. I love the looks I caught!






Party Pavillion


Pinata time! That's supposed to be a soccer ball. Gimme a break, I've never made a pinata before, and I've never drawn a soccer ball before, either!









Picking up the candy


This pinata is hashed!


No comments: