Thursday, August 20, 2009

Scrapbook Pages

Ryan took the boys to a Court of Honor last night. I thought he was nuts! Jared likes to go, but for Zach, it's like torture to get him to sit still and be quiet. But apparently it was torture to leave him behind. I told him he couldn't go, but Ryan pitied his sobbing and took him along.

I was shocked to find myself alone in a quiet house! I jumped on the chance to scrap the boys' new photos. I don't think I've done a scrapbook page since about April. We've had a very busy summer.

So here they are! Click on them to make them bigger. Maybe you can even read the journaling!


1 comment:

Kat said...

Ok, those are totally awesome! Way to go. And, a night to yourself to boot? Wow, how lucky are you! :) I can't believe I'm the first one to post on here too. Lucky me!