Thursday, August 20, 2009

Made MY Day!

I ordered prints of the photos I took last week, and boy oh boy did the photo lab guy at Sam's Club make my day!

He carded me.

Well, there's no card, really, but my photos were tagged as professional pictures, so he couldn't give them to me without making me sign a bunch of papers. They have me on record so I won't have to fill out the papers every time, and he assured me that they would be able to stop anyone else from printing my photos there. Not sure how all that works, and I don't know why anyone would steal my photos, but okay.

I didn't have the heart to argue with the man about the quality of the prints. After all, it might be my fault. There's all sorts of monitor calibration stuff that real professionals do to make sure their prints look great, but I don't know how to do any of that. So it's probably my fault. You live, you learn. I've got lots to learn!

I can't wait to get them up on my wall!

1 comment:

Kat said...

That is AWESOME Susie! :) I bet that did make you day. I told you you were good!