Monday, September 21, 2009

I Made It!

I made it to the final round of the DET contest! Thanks so much to my friend for letting me take pictures of her daughter (the girl I babysat a few times earlier this year) because the photos were perfect for this round's kit.


While I'm super excited that I've come this far, I've got some serious thinking to do now. I got in it for the fun, but could I handle winning the thing?

Being on the Digital Elite Team means I can download as many free DSP scrapbooking supplies as I want, the only limitation being that I have to create pages with all the supplies I download and post them online. So it's sort of an advertising thing for the designers. The monthly minimum is 10 pages, and the term lasts 6 months.

And I kind of think that the next 6 months are going to be a bit busy for me :) Babies do that, ya know.

The other thing is that they've just set a two-term limit. So you can only be on DET twice. I wanted to play along in the contest a few more times. It's a lot of nail-biting fun!

I really didn't expect to get this far my first time playing along in the contest. So many people have tried 5 or more times! I guess I'm just that awesome (just kidding!) So now I have to figure out what to do.

3 comments:

Lora said...

Good luck! I hope you win so you can make even more darling pages.

Kat said...

Good luck! You truly are good. You have a great talent and they would be nuts to not realize it. :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable page. If you win, could they let you start your term sometime in the future?