Monday, December 14, 2009

2 Weeks!

The passage of time is all screwed up in my mind. Even though Luke's a great sleeper, my days and nights still blur into each other. It doesn't help that the sun goes down at 5 pm and doesn't come up until about 8 am. That, and I haven't been to church in two weeks, and Ryan is home every day, so I have no sense of what day it is, even!

So it's strange to think that Luke is 2 weeks old today! I can't decide if that seems too short or too long. Whatever. I just made sure to take some pictures.

When I saw this picture, I was ecstatic. He doesn't smile yet except in his sleep, but it sure looks like I caught one here!

Zach wore this little blue sleeper home from the hospital, and in a bunch of photos I took trying to get a good one for his birth announcement. I figured it would be good for comparisons.

Here's Zach for comparison. He looks so different to me! And hey, I wonder where that blue blanket is?Here's Jared at 2 weeks old. Luke looks very much like my baby Jared, but maybe with Zach's nose? I can't wait to see what he'll look like in a few more weeks!
There are a few more pictures of 2-week-old Luke here.

3 comments:

Lil Lancaster Fam said...

He is so cute! and you look great too! I could not believe the come home pictures with you and ryan and Luke. You really do look great! And it sounds like you are doing good as well. I love good sleepers! Seth was my best until two or four months old now I can't remember but he went a good two months sleeping twelve hour nights. But then stopped! Teething or something? Oh well.

Anonymous said...

He is darling! I love the pics. Keep posting them. They grow way too fast!

Kat said...

Your kids look so cute! It sounds like Luke and the others are all doing great. I hope things are going good for you. Call me anytime!