Friday, May 07, 2010

Sneak Peek

I'm nearly done with Luke's room, and I spent some fun time taking pictures of it tonight while the big boys are camping. It was fun because it was almost dark, so I had to use a tripod and set things up just right. I was in the mood for a challenge, I guess.

But I also took a few pictures this afternoon while Luke was being so freakin' adorable. I'm late taking his 5-month photos, so here's a sneak peek at how cute he is at 5 months. And a tiny peek into his room, although I shall not post the photos of his room quite yet.

Oooh, I just love that little pinky sticking up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie!

CB said...

Susie - He really is just the cutest little guy - Love his blue eyes!!

Lil Lancaster Fam said...

So cute! and I love those colors! I can't wait to see the room!