Sunday, April 22, 2012

Facebook Inspired me

Facebook has changed to a timeline view, and most people are griping about it. Me included. But I discovered that you can add life events to it, including pictures. So for fun, I added significant life events, such as my birth, graduating from high school, going on my mission, and my kids' births. And right underneath each event is a carefully selected photo that corresponds. I don't know that anyone will ever really look at it, but it was fun to walk down Nostalgia Lane.

You can also add when you get a pet. And that's when I found this pretty picture of my grossest cat ever, Toothless. And then I decided I should scrap it in his memory. I left the gross stuff off the scrapbook page, like how he used to drool when he purred, lick, then gag on my hair, and poop on the carpet at least once a week. Maybe we'll just remember how soft and pretty he was!

This page also marks the first one I've done in a long time. I feel like I write that a lot, usually because I'm too busy to sit down and do it. But this time, I just haven't felt like doing any of my bazillion hobbies, which is kind of sad. So this is a big, happy step for me!

No comments: